Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Congress initiates S. 3633 To require the withholding of United States contributions to the United Nations until the President certifies that the United Nations is not engaged in global taxation schemes.

It appears the United Nations has decided to once again make its move to tax the whole world including gasoline sales.

"The U.N. crowd has proposed an international tax on aviation fuel, a tax on airline tickets, taxes on international currency transactions, carbon use taxes, including a 4.8-cent tax on each gallon of gasoline, and other taxes on an extensive range of transactions, goods and services."

http://www.theorator.com/bills109/s3633.html

The world's richest Capitalists unite and globalize, globalize, globalize! Every time I hear that word, I shudder...

No comments:

Reviving my lost Trackables.

 Reviving my lost Trackables. BaytownBert 3-15-24 Over the last 20 years, I’ve purchased and in many cases released somewhere short of 150 T...