Monday, August 02, 2010

Idiot Criminal Gangbanger Tags Jenkins Park


Some idiot, moron and imbecile spray painted gang related graffiti all over the dugouts at Walter Jenkins Park in the last 24 hours.  CLAN 17 Pure Overdose – Plant Life.  I wish they would overdose and plant themselves, rather than attempt to destroy public property.

This is one more reason I support corporal punishment for criminal mischief and violent crime.  Give them a Singapore sling, rattan style.

It is my true desire that people who commit these acts of abasement would straighten up, fly right and take responsibility for their actions, rather than drop dead, but I do not see that happening any time soon.  I’ve sent this photo to BPD and city management this morning and they will get it covered up, I’m sure.

Anyone who thinks joining a gang is a cool thing is destined to fail in society.  If you have knowledge of this gang or this graffiti, please contact Capt. Alford of the Baytown Police Department at (281) 422-8371.

No comments:

Reviving my lost Trackables.

 Reviving my lost Trackables. BaytownBert 3-15-24 Over the last 20 years, I’ve purchased and in many cases released somewhere short of 150 T...