Sunday, September 19, 2010

One American is Evidently Worth 8 Iranians!

.Ahmadinejad Wants Release of Iranians Held in U.S.
By JOSEPH BERGER
Published: September 19, 2010

"One of the three American hikers held in Iran for 13 months on spying charges arrived in the United States on Sunday as Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said that the United States, as "a humanitarian gesture," should now release eight Iranians whom he said were illegally arrested."
 
Here's my take and you can call it Redneck Texan, if you want: Now that is some fancy math, President Ahmadinejad.  When I saw this headline, I couldn't see how many he wanted us to release for it to be considered a fair exchange, but somehow, I already knew the answer... it would be ridiculous. 


I'll answer for President Obama "Okay, here's one Iranian.  Got any more Americans, cause I got more Iranians"?
 
Evidently, one American has the same value as eight of his own countrymen.  Don't call me a hater - he said it, I didn't.

.

No comments:

Reviving my lost Trackables.

 Reviving my lost Trackables. BaytownBert 3-15-24 Over the last 20 years, I’ve purchased and in many cases released somewhere short of 150 T...