Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Jeep Madness Update

It's deja vu all over again in Baytown!  I called Bayshore Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep on I-10 after not hearing from them for 4 days and wouldn't you know?  My offer was so unbelievable to them that they didn't feel the need to respond.  In fact, the salesman told me he would give me $1000 cash if I could find a dealership that would match my offer.

I said "Will you put that in writing"?  He said "I'll give you my word".  LOL  Geeze Louise. 

So, this very thing happened with this dealership in 1997, so I called River Oaks Jeep in Houston and on the first conversation, the salesman comes within $311.00 of my offer to Bayshore Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep on an identical Jeep +/- $200.00.

The hunt is on!  More to follow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah i understand. they have repaired my truck many times-but always broke.
they talk a line of BS but that is it.Dodge is same. Don't buy shit from them dodge or baytown dodge. The service writers are stupid. no wonder dodge been bankrupt 2 times. nothing has changed.

Reviving my lost Trackables.

 Reviving my lost Trackables. BaytownBert 3-15-24 Over the last 20 years, I’ve purchased and in many cases released somewhere short of 150 T...