Thursday, September 22, 2011

Attention Military Veterans!

.
Veterans and Families,


By now everyone who is a Veteran from Baytown TX or surrounding TX area should know of the man called Ken the Dauber who is painting

Texas KIA's from Iraq and Afghanistan plus he has painted other Hero's from other wars...

On Friday Sept. 30th from 10AM to 5 PM and on Oct 1st from 10AM til 5 PM on Texas Ave across from old Brunson theater Ken the Dauber will have his Grand Opening of his KIA Hero Studio and he is needing help making this event a historic thing for Baytown TX...

I know already the Patriot Guard will be there and I am hoping the word has got out to other Veteran Organizations to help Ken the Dauber on his Mission...

Many Vets and families have helped Ken the Dauber already to get this far on his mission and it would be nice to know the American Legion is there... you maybe already but last I heard from Ken not many have been calling to help him..That sucks to me because my cousin a Vietnam ARMY Special Forces was KIA and is also one of Ken's portraits showing Vietnam as many of us know it...

So I hope we can get some help to Ken on what he needs. Please call Ken at 832-514-1452 and see how you can help him on this very Patriotic Mission...

Also Baytown Bert s a Vietnam Veteran....and my friend and every Veterans friends...please pass this e-mail to your e-mail list I want this to be a outstanding THANK YOU to our Fallen Hero's and to the Man Ken the Dauber for taken on this Mission to show we remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our FREEDOM..

Thank you and God Bless Our Troops

Proud to be a Veteran

WG Fitts

Life Member of VFW, VVA, DAV member of American Legion, AMVET..

No comments:

Reviving my lost Trackables.

 Reviving my lost Trackables. BaytownBert 3-15-24 Over the last 20 years, I’ve purchased and in many cases released somewhere short of 150 T...