Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Amazing 4G Androd Smiffle!

Has anyone else noticed how short many people's attention span is due to them pulling out an electronic "communication device" and staring at the screen.They're becoming brain dead.

It doesn't matter if you are trying to explain or “conversating” that flesh-eating organisms are imminent and in fact on their very leg . They will never hear you, or return to the conversation when they finally look up... If they look up. I think this is dependent on battery life of said electronic communicator, all of which have catchy Brand names people can’t resist bragging about.

If they email you from their “smart” phone, you even get an advertisement letting you, the email user, know what kind of device the brilliant sender is using. For example”

“Sent by the incredible 4-G Android 4G Smiffle by Verizon are always available for shoes. in brilliant 4G!!!”

As long as that 3-D Liquid Crystal Diode 2.5 inch screen is anywhere within reach, a normal conversation is all but impossible - well, it is impossible, unless that is, you can text this person. Then you will have instant access to them, as this is a social devise, designed to help everyone communicate.

Get four of these folks in a room and it is totally silent as they connect with each other on a "social network."

“Ha ha haaaar! That stupid idiot only has 3G!” My fellow co-worker said to anyone listening (I was the only one in the room who didn’t have my attention on a device, but before I could reply, he was gone again. “I pity the fool!” I thought I would exclaim and I did, but it fell on deaf ears, as I didn’t text it.

Whatever happened to simple con-ver-sat-tin? Heckfire, whatever happened to conversing?

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I just made this comment sitting in a Beauty shop u.R familiar with. 5 of us waiting. NOT ONE sound. Everyone texting. I FINALLY STARTED LAUGHING AND EVERYONE LOOKED UP. I said what happened to beauty shop gossip and conversation..they shook heads, and went back to texting. And before u ask, 2 were grown men and two grandmas. Art of conversation is gone

Reviving my lost Trackables.

 Reviving my lost Trackables. BaytownBert 3-15-24 Over the last 20 years, I’ve purchased and in many cases released somewhere short of 150 T...