Friday, September 21, 2012

Keeping Busy Enjoying Life!

Delicious home baked Oatmeal and raisin cookies!
 A lot has happened in the last two weeks and some of it was the mundane, but a lot of it was planned fun.  I give it to you in photographs!
My Bride and I riding a trail in Seabrook, Texas!
Geocaching and reading about Amos Barber in Mont Belvieu, Texas
I repaired six computers for folks around town.
My friend Tom Davenport worked on my kayak trailer after work.
My Bride talking to a fishing guide in Galveston, Texas about a Atlantic sharknose shark.
We stayed in the Hotel Galvez in Galveston, Texas
We rode the Galveston ferry.
We ate ice cream at Ben and Jerry's.
Geocaching on bicycles in La Porte, Texas
My Bride made Chicken and shrimp jambalaya and gumbo
My son in law and I geocaching in Baytown


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Worth a thousand words. SW

Reviving my lost Trackables.

 Reviving my lost Trackables. BaytownBert 3-15-24 Over the last 20 years, I’ve purchased and in many cases released somewhere short of 150 T...