Wednesday, January 29, 2014

UG-LEE’S Brings Boudin to Baytown!




I didn’t know there was such a place until I heard about it on BaytownTalks.net.  Holy smoked boudin Batman, I do believe that is the best Cajun sausage I’ve ever eaten.  Leonard Lee gave me a rundown on their quality process and as you can see in the photographs, they are selling what they make faster than they can make it.

I stopped in this morning to check out their custom made products.  While I was there, a discerning customer came in and Leonard gave him an education on their delicious products.  Almost immediately 5 firefighters arrived and Leonard remarked that “It is their normal routine”.

No wonder he can’t keep his shelves stocked!  Ever seen a firefighter put away groceries?

I had an errand to run and left.  On my way back through the area, I stopped in and this time I met the boss, Leonard’s wife.  Talking to her, I learned more about the products and left with over $30 worth of shrimp, Andouille Sausage, and Colby jack cheese-stuffed (and bacon-wrapped) pork tenderloin and a Pork boudin and bacon-wrapped stuffed chicken breast.

For all the naysayers who have complained in the past that Baytown doesn’t have quality food, I give you UG-LEE’s Boudin & Sausage Company!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I'm so happy for u! Love y'all

Anonymous said...

Wonderful products made by wonderful people.

Anonymous said...

Let me know next time you make cracklings

Anonymous said...

awesome!

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious. I occasionally buy stuffed chickens from Hebert's Specialty Meats. They are a bit cheaper than Ug-Lees but also a little smaller. AC

Anonymous said...

Wonderful food & wonderful christian people! Love them:)

Anonymous said...

Tasty food! Wont buy my boudin or sausage from anywhere else again! If you havn't tried it..you should!

Anonymous said...

Have you tried ug-lees? I promise heberts cant compare to the taste & quality! And the customer service is awesome-- they treat you like family

Anonymous said...

The cracklings are AMAZING

Anonymous said...

The crawfish Boudin sounds wonderful. SW

Anonymous said...

Great food

Reviving my lost Trackables.

 Reviving my lost Trackables. BaytownBert 3-15-24 Over the last 20 years, I’ve purchased and in many cases released somewhere short of 150 T...