Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Gimme Shelter

The Rolling Stones iconic classic, Gimme Shelter has been played so many times,, its beyond counting and yet I listen to it completely every time its played. A lesser known cover of the song by Grand funk is just as pleasing to me and after searching youtube, I found a couple more that are incredible... but which one is the best? You vote and it will be settled, but before you do, all I ask is you give each version a listen.


Please vote in the comments section and leave a reason why one is better than the other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I'm listening to Let It Bleed, that means I'm picking the Stones.... TWB

Anonymous said...

Love the Stones, but I think GFR is a better version! TW

Reviving my lost Trackables.

 Reviving my lost Trackables. BaytownBert 3-15-24 Over the last 20 years, I’ve purchased and in many cases released somewhere short of 150 T...