Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hello Baytown from Germany

Hi Bert!  My name is Uli and I’m from Germany (so excuse my bad English!). In October I stayed together with my wife in Deer Park to visit our daughter, her husband and our two grandchildren. They live there since their marriage in 2003 – John is an American guy.

Because they know that I like predatory birds they looked in the Internet for opportunities for me in your area and they found your eagle blog. So they led me to that place and you can see the results of our two hour observations here If you are interested in the pictures or my small story tell me. I will make them available for you.

Thanks for your website leading me to a real great experience!
God bless you, Uli.

Gemeinde-Zentrum Dabringhausen
Auf der Huhfuhr 10
42929 Wermelskirchen
Gemeindeleiter: Uwe Burghoff, Tel. 02196 – 80 890
Pastor: Ulrich Abels, Tel. 02193 – 500 743

.  

No comments:

Reviving my lost Trackables.

 Reviving my lost Trackables. BaytownBert 3-15-24 Over the last 20 years, I’ve purchased and in many cases released somewhere short of 150 T...