Braunschweiger (named after Braunschweig, Germany) is a type of liverwurst (pork liver sausage) which is nearly always smoked and is a heavy favorite of Baytown Bert, as is Dutch Lunch. Kahn's Bararian Brand is my personal favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BB's Uncensored Daily News Brief #587 10-04-26 #Alt-news
πΊπ² BB's Uncensored Daily News Brief #587 10-04-26 #Alt-news πΊπ² Use a search engine to investigate each headline via SOURCE cited ...
-
San Jacinto Memorial Hospital stands on a hill on Decker Drive and looks like a place the Munsters would inhabit. Here is the sad dem...
-
The painted and tether horse close to Wal-Mart Am I the only one who has spied the painted horse standing by a tree on W. Cedar B...
-
I pride myself on making as few mistakes as possible and when I do err, it is usually due to omission, rather than commission. In eas...
1 comment:
Hope you washed it down with some Strange Brew.
Post a Comment