BB's take: Batteries. We as a country should focus on developing
incredible batteries instead of worrying about all kinds of other stuff.
Forget fossil fuels. With solar cells and amazing batteries. would
propel a car for 6 months on one solar charge. Think Batteries.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BB's Uncensored Daily News Brief #585 10-01-26 #Alt-news
πΊπ² BB's Uncensored Daily News Brief #585 10-01-26 #Alt-news πΊπ² Use a search engine to investigate each headline via SOURCE cited (P...
-
San Jacinto Memorial Hospital stands on a hill on Decker Drive and looks like a place the Munsters would inhabit. Here is the sad dem...
-
The painted and tether horse close to Wal-Mart Am I the only one who has spied the painted horse standing by a tree on W. Cedar B...
-
I pride myself on making as few mistakes as possible and when I do err, it is usually due to omission, rather than commission. In eas...
No comments:
Post a Comment