Friday, September 04, 2009

I want to share some photos

I've been out and about lately and been more concerned with pursuing life and happiness than worrying about TEA parties, health care programs and the general miserable state of our government and economy - so I want to share some photographs instead of getting worked up over some lesser issue. So, without further ado...

The photos above are of a metallic wood borer beetle and the next one is a wharf roach (thank you Mary Wicksten - Biology professor at Texas A&M University).
The photo above is of a real sweaty Baytown Bert hiking the Goose Creek Trail in Baytown, Texas.

These last 2 photos above are of delicious grilled food in my backyard here in Baytown, Texas - Stuffed w/cream cheese, peppered thick slice bacon-wrapped jalapenos, premium all beef hotdogs and DJ's jalapeno boudain! Yum!

No comments:

Reviving my lost Trackables.

 Reviving my lost Trackables. BaytownBert 3-15-24 Over the last 20 years, I’ve purchased and in many cases released somewhere short of 150 T...