Sunday, November 24, 2013

Baytown Bert's Mega Armadillo Eggs!

.
2 lb. bulk sausage (regular)
20 oz. grated sharp cheddar cheese
5 c. Bisquick
1 can whole jalapenos cut in half 

1/2 lb. Cheddar Jack cheese, cut in chunks
4 beaten eggs

I pkg real bacon bits
1 pkg. Zatarains pork Bake Crisp


Mix sausage, cheese and Bisquick and set aside. Put cheese pieces on jalapeno halves. Make pancakes with bisquick mix. Place peppers with cheese in center. Fold over edges and seal tightly. Make into egg shape. Dip each one in eggs and roll in Zatarains. Bake at 300 to 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Can be frozen after cooking.
  Makes 12 giant eggs on two pans.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I understand how to make this receipe, but it looks pretty good!

Reviving my lost Trackables.

 Reviving my lost Trackables. BaytownBert 3-15-24 Over the last 20 years, I’ve purchased and in many cases released somewhere short of 150 T...