Don't take this as anything other than a stimulant to keep studying! BB
I just finished:
- Hell Is Over : Voices of the Kurds after Saddam, An Oral History
- No Logo: No Space, No Choice, No Jobs
- A Short History of Islam
- The Beauty Myth : How Images of Beauty Are Used Against Women
- Peace to End All Peace: The Fall of the Ottoman Empire and the Creation of the Modern Middle East
- Inside Iraq: The History, the People, and the Modern Conflicts of the
World's Least Understood Land
- Implicating Empire: Globalization and Resistance in the 21st Century
- Mastering Macromedia Contribute
- The Hot Zone
- A Day Late and a Dollar Short
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Glory Denied: The Saga of Jim Thompson, America's Longest-Held Prisoner
I have in my lunchbox:
- The Anarchist in the Library: How the Clash between Freedom and Control is Hacking the Real World and Crashing the System
I have on my night stand:
- Claiming a Continent: A New History of Australia
In the queue:
- A History of Urban America
- Backlash : The Undeclared War Against Women
- Globalization from Below
- Don't Think, Smile! : Notes on a Decade of Denial
- Peter the Great
- Between Two Worlds : Escape From Tyranny : Growing Up in the Shadow of Saddam
- Winning Modern Wars: Iraq, Terrorism, and the American Empire
- The Fall of Baghdad
- Saddam's Bombmaker: The Terrifying Inside Story of the Iraqi Nuclear and Biological Weapons Agenda
As the big man is my witness, every word of this is unquestionable and void of hyperbolic incredibility. With that taken into consid...
Short Sharp Science (NewScientist blog) Oct. 22, 2008 The latest request from the Pentagon jars the senses. At least, it did mine. They ar...
San Jacinto Memorial Hospital stands on a hill on Decker Drive and looks like a place the Munsters would inhabit. Here is the sad dem...
My bride and I were asked today if we had tried MIO, the new sweet drink energy enhancer. I did some research on it. I don't think ...