Thursday, February 16, 2012

Michael Sievers Refinishing Guitars in Baytown, Texas!

My son in law is quite the guitarist and he decided to refinish 3 of his electric guitars.  I thought I would watch and learn.  His name is Michael Sievers and his email address is:  Msievers09 AT gmail.com  Substitute the AT with an @ and that's it.
Michael Sievers refinishing 3 guitars in Baytown, Texas.



I am always amazed when I can see what some people can do.  I pretty much repair computers and shun manual labor as much as possible.  The white one hanging in the background is a Fender Stratocaster.
All sanded down and ready for the next step!
 .

No comments:

Reviving my lost Trackables.

 Reviving my lost Trackables. BaytownBert 3-15-24 Over the last 20 years, I’ve purchased and in many cases released somewhere short of 150 T...