Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Instant Karma going to get you


I have been an advocate of corporal punishment since leaving high school. I was also the miscreant involved and got what I had coming. I never resisted, as I had violated the rules and seeing corporal punishment was actually a deterrent to deviant behavior, I know it works.

Watching the effectiveness of caning for serious crimes in Singapore, I think it is high time we implement caning for crimes involving firearms and other weapons used to maim and kill people who resist. The current way of handling violent offenders simply isn’t working and they are becoming emboldened, often working in groups.

It is no secret that some cities have crime and violence beyond the control of police... but I want to take it further and implement the ‘Instant Karma’ clause. Here it is in a nutshell.

When a person(s) is caught red-handed in a murderous crime with witnesses and other resources, habeas corpus is suspended and their case is reviewed within 24 hours. If found guilty, they are either caned and jailed or simply euthanized, thus removing their DNA from society. The details can be worked out, but this is a good start.

There is simply no logic to locking up society’s monsters and giving them free room and board and free medical at our expense. Word will travel fast and violent crime will plummet. The government will then be in the place to offer alternate trade training to those who claim they are victims of society.

BB 12-16-20
.

 

No comments:

Reviving my lost Trackables.

 Reviving my lost Trackables. BaytownBert 3-15-24 Over the last 20 years, I’ve purchased and in many cases released somewhere short of 150 T...