Tuesday, December 29, 2020

We are at war with China

BB’s Take: Nine years ago I began writing a men’s adventure series of four books about how the Chinese take over our country. You will have to read book one to see how that came about, but it is eerily similar to what has happened in 2020 in many ways. I am beginning to believe this is in effect what is happening right now, only via a different form of delivery. I think we are at cyber war against China with China setting up the world stage to take possession of the US government and our country will be governed by proxy. For China to be successful both parties will “solve” this crisis by banding together and blaming Russia until the smoke clears and then it will be back to business as usual, except we will be a puppet nation. Everything will be “normal” again and we can let Biden or whoever is in the Oval Office pretend to lead.

 .

No comments:

Reviving my lost Trackables.

 Reviving my lost Trackables. BaytownBert 3-15-24 Over the last 20 years, I’ve purchased and in many cases released somewhere short of 150 T...