Sunday, September 11, 2011

10 Years later - 9-11-2001

.
Doing my part to remember all the victims of the World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks by godless heathen terrorists, who with a deviant form of religion justify killing almost 2000 innocent men, women, and children.
When they stand before the one true and living god, they will hear these chilling words, quoted from the King James Bible, Matthew 7:23: "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
 My salute goes out to all our fallen military and those who survive, and our police departments, and firefighters.  Last I salute all those loved ones who have suffered loss.  God bless America.

No comments:

Reviving my lost Trackables.

 Reviving my lost Trackables. BaytownBert 3-15-24 Over the last 20 years, I’ve purchased and in many cases released somewhere short of 150 T...