1. Are you registered to vote?
2. Have you ever deliberately ran over an animal, when you could have easily avoided it?
3. Do you sincerely think we are rapidly approaching extreme global disaster?
4. Ignoring personal politics, is Sean Penn a great actor?
5. Is George W. Bush up front in what he states, or does he have a separate agenda?
6. Would the Daily Show be funnier if there wasn't so much bad language?
7. Is the incredible advance in technology suffocating you?
8. Should we as American citizens give up our right to bear arms?
9. Do you sincerely make an effort every day to better yourself?
10. Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Southern, Seafood...what foods rock you the most-est?
11. Were the allegations of torture at Abu Ghraib actually torture, or just humiliation?
12. Should marijuana be legalized and regulated?
Our founding fathers gave us a Republic, not a Democracy. I was probably about 17 the first time I picked up a copy of George Orw...
Back in 1974, after coming back to the USA from the unpleasant conflict in Southeast Asia, I was stationed at Vandenberg Air Force...
When I was a kid, everyone burned leaves in the fall. I always enjoyed it so much. It was a happy time. Man, that smell was amaz...
Ben Franklin, the original Benjamin guy. I wish I could remember who it was that said you can get a basic education in three ye...