1. Are you registered to vote?
2. Have you ever deliberately ran over an animal, when you could have easily avoided it?
3. Do you sincerely think we are rapidly approaching extreme global disaster?
4. Ignoring personal politics, is Sean Penn a great actor?
5. Is George W. Bush up front in what he states, or does he have a separate agenda?
6. Would the Daily Show be funnier if there wasn't so much bad language?
7. Is the incredible advance in technology suffocating you?
8. Should we as American citizens give up our right to bear arms?
9. Do you sincerely make an effort every day to better yourself?
10. Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Southern, Seafood...what foods rock you the most-est?
11. Were the allegations of torture at Abu Ghraib actually torture, or just humiliation?
12. Should marijuana be legalized and regulated?
I was talking to a retired Indian couple at the gym the other day before spin class started. They are totally pleasant and both have...
When I was a kid, everyone burned leaves in the fall. I always enjoyed it so much. It was a happy time. Man, that smell was amaz...
Back in 1974, after coming back to the USA from the unpleasant conflict in Southeast Asia, I was stationed at Vandenberg Air Force...
Using little more than their imagination, do children still play in the make believe world that was so dear to my generation? Our ima...