1. Are you registered to vote?
2. Have you ever deliberately ran over an animal, when you could have easily avoided it?
3. Do you sincerely think we are rapidly approaching extreme global disaster?
4. Ignoring personal politics, is Sean Penn a great actor?
5. Is George W. Bush up front in what he states, or does he have a separate agenda?
6. Would the Daily Show be funnier if there wasn't so much bad language?
7. Is the incredible advance in technology suffocating you?
8. Should we as American citizens give up our right to bear arms?
9. Do you sincerely make an effort every day to better yourself?
10. Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Southern, Seafood...what foods rock you the most-est?
11. Were the allegations of torture at Abu Ghraib actually torture, or just humiliation?
12. Should marijuana be legalized and regulated?
As the big man is my witness, every word of this is unquestionable and void of hyperbolic incredibility. With that taken into consid...
Short Sharp Science (NewScientist blog) Oct. 22, 2008 The latest request from the Pentagon jars the senses. At least, it did mine. They ar...
San Jacinto Memorial Hospital stands on a hill on Decker Drive and looks like a place the Munsters would inhabit. Here is the sad dem...
My bride and I were asked today if we had tried MIO, the new sweet drink energy enhancer. I did some research on it. I don't think ...