4 cups - Pioneer Brand complete Buttermilk Pancake/waffle mix
3.5 cups - 1% milk
1 tbl spoon Mexican vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup raisins (optional)
1/2 cup pecan pieces
1# - thick sliced peppered bacon
- Mix everything but the bacon, butter and syrup in a large bowl
- Heat your griddle mid-high until water drops sizzle when tossed on
- Use a measuring cup and dip your batter to make one pancake at a time
- Watch carefully to keep from ruining the first cake - you can usually lower the temp after the first cake
- Fire up another burner and cook your bacon, or use the microwave
This recipe will feed 8 grown men with one large pancake and 3-4 pieces of delicious peppered bacon each.
Thursday, April 13, 2006
As the big man is my witness, every word of this is unquestionable and void of hyperbolic incredibility. With that taken into consid...
Short Sharp Science (NewScientist blog) Oct. 22, 2008 The latest request from the Pentagon jars the senses. At least, it did mine. They ar...
San Jacinto Memorial Hospital stands on a hill on Decker Drive and looks like a place the Munsters would inhabit. Here is the sad dem...
My bride and I were asked today if we had tried MIO, the new sweet drink energy enhancer. I did some research on it. I don't think ...